You've heard people say it.......every day, probably...."Are you crazy!?" I know I've heard that before! LOL Well, I have decided my new answer is going to be "Maybe!"
I have decided to "embrace" my craziness because it is by craziness alone that I get ANYTHING done! Yes, I'm crazy because I was up at 4:30 a.m. and couldn't sleep and just HAD to get up and make a tutu. Now, that....in itself..........may cause people to think I'm crazy. Okay....I'll give you that one!
I may be crazy because I cannot stop thinking of ideas and things to make and create! I lay in bed and think about themes, parties, tutus, hairbows, costumes, decorations, blah....blah...blah.
Most people lay in bed and think about important stuff like "the meaning of life" or "saving for college"............I don't worry about those things. I have always tended to let the small stuff be what I worry about and the big stuff....I know God will handle! He always has and He always will. All you have to do is let him and so, I'm good with that!
It seems like every day, I am creating.....whether in my mind or in actual life. Creating memories, creating dinner, creating a pile of folded laundry, creating a tutu, hairbow, costume, creating a colored page in a coloring book or creating children's games for them to play, creating ways to organize, creating everything!
I have been called creative on more than one occasion and I've never really "taken credit" for my creativity. I am just so thankful and blessed when I create something that makes someone else happy and in return.........I make myself happy. It's a never ending circle, really! LOL
I have a quote that I just LOVE.........."As you think, so you are. As you dream, so you become. As you create your wishes, so they create you!" - Wendy Garrett I saw it online once and it just stuck with me! It's a great quote for me because I try to think positive....and I am a positive person.....I dream big things for my life.....and my life seems to get better every day.....I create things I wish for myself and my family.....then those things keep me up at night forcing me to create more!
I'm not saying my life is absolutely perfect....nobody's is. I have bad days, days where I create nothing or even think about it. I definitely go through "spurts". However, when people dwell on those kinds of days and those kinds of things..........that is what they become. I choose to dwell on the happy things and even if something doesn't work out...........I just try something else and move on. You can't change the past and plans for the future rarely work out the way you planned, so I am going to live in the moment....LIVE FOR TODAY....because it's this one day that you can truly live for!
A little deep for 7:22 a.m. on a Sunday morning.................but I've done my preaching....now I'm going to create my 2nd tutu set for the day before I go to church and hear some preaching myself! Have a blessed and wonderful day!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment