Monday, August 11, 2008

Brother's "beefin" up and Sister thinks she's getting muscles, too!




















Jason is all of the sudden into trying to "get muscles!" EVERY day, he has been getting my canned vegetables out of the pantry and lifting them 20-30 times with his arms. I will say, the first time I saw him walk to the pantry and grab 2 cans of green beans, I nearly fainted. I thought mommy thoughts such as "OH! He's hungry and FINALLY wants his veggies!" and "Oh, how nice....Jason is going to re-organize the pantry!" Not even close! haha






Instead, he is "beefin' up"! Well, ANYTHING he does, Sarah has to try to do it and do it better or faster than him. It really cracks me up to see her showing her "Muscles"! You should hear her say "muscles". It really is hilarious.
So, tonight, Jason and Sarah ate spinach leaves at dinner (with ranch dressing) and baby carrots! They just wrapped the spinach around the carrots and chowed down! I was so proud! They've always eaten the carrots, and Sarah will eat ANYTHING you put in front of her but Jason....wellllllll.....let's just say .......that's a whole other blog! LOL But, he ate the veggies in hopes of getting muscles! He started showing off his newly developed arm bulges after dinner! Well, Sarah showed hers TOO! Then, they wrestled a little bit and then they hugged and made silly faces! It was cute!

Sarah had on her super girly pj's which made it that much funnier!

No comments: