Coffee & Granola Mix ....that's how we roll! LOL

Don't laugh at us! I think we look pretty good for 6 a.m. on a Saturday! 
Clearly, I've already had too much coffee already! Cheesin' it up! LOL
Today, I got up at 5:30 a.m. on a SATURDAY to go Garage Sale-ing with my good friend, Tosha! It was so much fun! I had my clothes laid out and the coffee pot set for 5:30! Got up, got dressed, drank coffee as fast as possible without burning my mouth and was out the door at 5:57 a.m. to wait for her to pick me up at 6 with 2 coffees in hand and ready to roll!
We only went to about 5 or so garage sales but I got some fun stuff! I got Sarah the entire Sweet Street Dollhouse collection that included the house, candy shop, dance studio, etc. and ALL the people and furniture, etc! It is so cute! It was only $8 and new at the store is nearly $100 for all the pieces and accessories! AND it looks BRAND new! Not only that, we can still add to it because it's not an old toy and they still make stuff for it! She loves it and has played with it nonstop since I got it home! I also got her a funny leopard print phone to play with and a brand new still in the package disney princess sleeping bag! (For A BUCK!) WOOHOO!
I also got a whole set of huge cafe' mocha style coffee cups with saucers that are SO cute! AND I got the kids a disco ball that plugs in and puts colored lights all over the walls for $.50 cents! I got a like new scooter for Jason for $1 and a spy gear set that alarms if someone opens his door that works through walls up to 75 feet that has never been opened for $1. I did great!
I also picked up some dress up clothes for Sarah that were so fun and were $.50 each! I had so much fun with Tosha and we were home by 8:30! WOW! What a successful morning! When I got home, Todd & Sarah had just woke up and Jason was still in bed so I did a lot before they even got up!
AND I spent only about $14 all day! Woohoo!
Garage Sailing is so much fun! (Tosha is a PRO and had it mapped out and everything! I was so impressed and can't wait to go again!!!)


Sarah playing with her new cell phone and dollhouse set! Having fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment