Tuesday, August 26, 2008

There's feathers in my coffee & glitter on Todd's boots!





Just a typical Tuesday morning, here! LOL Last night, I stayed up until 3 a.m. making costumes (that I sell on ebay, etc.) and this morning when we woke up, the first thing me and Sarah wanted to do is a fashion show for Daddy! He's a fan! So, Sarah walks into the living room to see all of the newest creations....Snow White.....a Ladybug.....a Rhinestone Cowgirl........ALL complete with glitter spray that I stood outside on our sidewalk at about 2 this morning spraying generously! Let's just say that the walk to our front door is a little happier now! haha If it were brick....you would expect Oz himself to greet you at the front door! But it's just glittery concrete!


Now, I, being the girly girl that I am LOVE glitter and feathers and all that glam stuff! Well, Todd....let's just say that this is probably his LEAST favorite time of year! From now until actual Halloween when I stop making these pesky glitter and feather adorned concoctions of tulle and ribbon! So, he saw Sarah as a ladybug last night after he had already climbed in the bed and turned out the lights. I couldn't STAND it and took her in there to show him! He thought it was cute and then we let him go to sleep after which I got Sarah in bed as well! Jason was already long gone! LOL But Sarah, she knew mommy was making beautiful things and she just HAD to be a part of it!


This morning, Todd saw Sarah as a glittery cowgirl and then Snow White! She went in our room and glitter followed. Past Todd's freshly ironed clothes and his boots. I assured him that it comes right off and it did, thankfully. I can just see him walking around job sites trying to rent them equipment with glitter on his shoes. Can you see Todd being called "Twinkle Toes"!? That would NOT be good............for me! LOL (But it may be a wee bit funny, I have to admit!)


Well, after a good brushing off, he left for work down the glittery path that led to his truck. I know this man loves me. That is no question! haha I sat down for my coffee and went to take a drink and there was a tiny black feather floating in the top of it...which I fished out with my glittery finger. I'll be fine. I'm sure I've swallowed a few feathers and some specks of glitter by this point! I'm just glad it was my drink and not his!


I know it's hard for him to live with me sometimes because along with me there's glitter, feathers and more messes associated with my madness but he manages somehow! Even if when he sweeps, feathers fly and when he leaves for work, he's covered in glitter. It could be worse.......I could be a spider researcher or snake enthusiast or something crazy like that..................but I make tutus and hairbows! So shoot me!

No comments: