Sarah's First Roller Coaster Ride...Kiddie Style, ONLY, please! haha
Sarah sees all that there is to do!
Looking over Houston!
Sarah & Robyn in front of the Ferris Wheel after we all rode it!
Sarah during the the National Anthem and Fireworks! Precious!
Popcorn, anyone? She didn't like the cotton candy! Wierd! She hated it! haha
Well, we are in Houston at my friends' home, Robyn & Michael for Sarah's Cardiology appointment which is this afternoon. It took me nearly 6 hours to get here with Sarah yesterday, but we finally made it. We took our time and stopped quite a bit but we had a great trip. Sarah was EXCELLENT in the back seat and I actually got bored on the way because she was completely entertaining herself and didn't need me! haha
When we arrived, we hung out for a bit and then Michael's dad had given us 4 box seat tickets to the Houston Rodeo! We had a BLAST! Sarah LOVED it! She was so cute and filled with complete amazement and wonder. Just watching her take it all in would almost bring tears to my eyes. Seeing life through her eyes is the best part of being her mommy. I remember Jason being that age and everything was amazing and marvelous to him and I see it again in Sarah. It's great!
I am posting some photos of our Rodeo Night! Sorry we didn't have on cowgirl clothes, but we did it on a "Spur" of the moment type thing! haha Get it? Spur? Rodeo? Okay...nevermind.
Sarah & Robyn & I all took photos in Sarah's new pink sequin funky hat! Can you tell which one is the child in these photos? It's really a tossup! haha
This morning, Robyn & Michael made us the best breakfast! We had scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, fruit, you name it...we had it! haha AND...Michael made me & Robyn a Latte! It was great! And pretty!
I will post tonight after her dr.'s appointment to let you all know how it went!
Love ya! Sharon



1 comment:
Wow, You girls sure know how to have a good time! We miss ya back in Sherman.
lots of love,
Regina
Post a Comment