These are some photos of Sarah at dance class and Jason dressed up as Cody from The Suite Life of Zach & Cody. Today was "dress like your favorite disney character" day at his school! He looked so cute and almost a perfect match of Cody! haha What was really funny was that his teacher dressed like their Mom from the show and another friend of his was Zach! Great day!
Read below about my newest blogging endeavor!





Hey, everyone!
A new blog is under construction! As many of you know, I LOVE to cook! LOVE it! Love finding recipes, love making menu plans, love creating new ideas and finding unique presentation ideas! You name it, I love it about cooking...........the cleaning up is a different story! haha
I am creating a blog dedicated ONLY to cooking. I will be providing photos and recipes with detailed directions for others who either enjoy cooking or want to take a stab at it! It will be fun to hear from some of you and see if you try some of my recipes. Some of them are old recipes with a new twist. Some are new. Some are borrowed. Some are stolen......just kidding!
I will give credit where it's due to anyone who provides me with a recipe that I use.
The blog site is http://www.cookingwithsharonswan.blogspot.com/
I know................................I should really have a job! haha Oh well, blogging will someday be it, I hope! Maybe I'll be syndicated or something! haha
Love to all!
Sharon

1 comment:
Looking forward to your blog on Cooking!
Regina
Post a Comment