Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break...

Okay guys, this is a big post. We had a whirlwind of a Spring Break. It of course started with Jason's tooth surgery but we ended on a much better note! haha We got to go to Lufkin and visit with some of our family from out of town and it was nice to see everyone and hang out. I was so happy to get to go to lunch with my group of girlfriends that I always used to go to lunch with on Thursday. I wanted to go to lunch with a few other of my friends but didn't feel great on Friday so I took a nap instead. I got sick the last day we were there and felt bad through Easter but I am feeling much better now. On our way home, we had a birthday party to go to in Dallas at the Texas Stadium! It was awesome!!!!! We had free roam of the field where the Dallas Cowboys play, got a party on the sidelines and had a fun tour of the locker rooms! Awesome really isn't a big enough word for this party! Jason LOVED it! Sarah did, too! It's not every day you can take pictures of your kids on the 50 yard line of an NFL field with nobody else around! So great! These are photos from Easter, Spring Break, Football field, etc. Hope you enjoy! Sharon
Lunch with friends!
Birthday Party at Texas Stadium!

No comments: