Friday, March 7, 2008

Funny things Sarah said...

Last night, Sarah & I climbed in her bed an read a bunch of books with the blinds open so we could see the snow outside. It was like a fairytale! She loved it and so did I. I have a book I wrote for her before she was born and it has pictures of her nursery, baby shower, etc. It's kind of like a baby book, but I made it like a book about a fairy princess. She thought that was so cool! She kept saying "I had a PRINCESS bed!" "I was a VERY Princess!" It was adorable.

Before that, we were in the living room and she ran in the bathroom and just flushed the potty for no reason. I think she was trying to fake me out about going potty. Todd said "AHA! That's why the water bill went up last month! SOMEONE likes to see the water go down the hole!" I kind of laughed and told him to get used to it because she is destined to cost him some money! Sarah said "I'm gonna cost you MONEY daddy!" She's got that one right! haha She's been costing money since the day she got here. I guess that's why all the hugs and kisses we get are "Priceless"....because we couldn't possibly add up how much they actually cost us in the long run...but they are certainly worth whatever price we must pay!

Enjoy your day! Sharon

No comments: