Friday, March 7, 2008

NO SCHOOL TODAY! YEA!

Finally, at 6:30...........they announced.............NOOOOOOOOOO SCHOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

I went in Jason's room and whispered to him that he could stay in bed because there was NO school and he whispered "yeaaaaa" and then rolled over under his covers and buried his head in the pillows! I remember being little and hearing there was no school and LOVING it. That feeling of excitement and sleepiness all at the same time. haha I was just going to go back to bed, but I wanted him to have that moment to say "yeaaaa" and that good feeling of staying in the bed and knowing you just got a 3 day weekend!

Last night, I made homemade hot cocoa for everyone. I made a little design on the tops of them. It's not Van Gogh or anything, but it's something! haha I know it looks like a spider web. That was not my intention..........I was just playing with it trying to get some sort of design.

Think we'll have to have more of these today! :) Yummmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea! I forgot to mention that last night, my friend, Shanna emailed me and told me to send some of the pictures of the snow to KTRE news in Lufkin. I did and they put our photos on the news and on their weather blog. I was so excited. My mother in law called and said "You guys made the news!" Pretty cool, I thought!

Hope you all have a great morning and I'll post more snow pics later today!

Love, Sharon



No comments: