Thursday, March 6, 2008

Snow What Fun!


These are the 4:30 pictures. We went out and PLAYED and had a blast! Sarah had a bit of a time walking in the snow since it was to her knees but she still had a ton of fun. This is a picture of me I had from when I was little and thought it was cute that I got the same one of Sarah. My dad should LOVE this! Have a great night no matter where you are and stay warm.......or cool........whatever the weather calls for! :) Sharon





This tree is bending with the snow.



I absolutely LOVE these pics of the kids! They were having so much fun!



Sarah ate more snow than she threw! haha
I took this one from inside the kitchen!


Cypress Grove Road ......... How beautiful!








This is how deep it is in the yard! This is a picture of my feet in the snow.


No comments: