Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Waiting Game

Well, we came home from Houston on Friday when we were supposed to have surgery. An emergency case came in Thursday night for the operating room and our surgeon and we got bumped/cancelled until further notice. We were sad and disappointed, but it's okay.

When thinking about it on the way home, I told Todd, "Some parents are sitting in that waiting room right now and their infant is in critical condition and having EMERGENCY heart surgery and ours is in the back seat coloring and singing. I can live with that." We know that God has perfect timing and even though we can't always see them, there are reasons we do not know!

We are home again and waiting for a phone call this week to reschedule again. We will see what happens. I will let you all know as soon as we know something. For now, we will wait.

We are so thankful to be blessed with such an awesome support group in our friends, family and church. We cannot begin to express enough thanks for all that everyone has done for us!

No comments: