She had a wonderful time! Her friends were all so cute and she loved the Barbie Fashion Show! We are so thankful for all of her big girl friends who offered to be barbies for the show! They did a GREAT job! I think it will be a day that is forever etched in these little girls' memories! My best memory of the party is that every time a barbie walked out onto the runway, there was a large amount of squealing from all the little girls. It was SO cute!
Sarah had a great day and it is so hard to believe she is five years old. It's hard to believe that five years ago, we were at Texas Children's just like we are now and getting heart surgery just like now. She has grown so much and her little light in her eye is the light of our lives! We are so blessed to have her in our life and get to spend every day with her. I know we appreciate her and what her life symbolizes.
Looking at her, you cannot deny God's miraculous wonders! She is alive because He has taken care of her and kept her safe and I know He will continue to do the same. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for her life. She is everything I ever dreamed of in a little girl and more. She loves the same things I love and still wants to look at hot-rod cars and trains with her daddy and brother. She is dainty and tough all in one tiny little package with blonde hair!
On her birthday, we like to look back at her life and think of how far we've come! This year, more than ever, I am so thankful for all that God has done for her and for us! We are so blessed! And we are SO thankful!










No comments:
Post a Comment