Thursday, February 5, 2009

Information, please!

Okay...no pics in this post....just a warning! I know...total letdown! Sorry.

This is a questionnaire type of post! I need you to email me at sharonswan@consolidated.net so I can learn more about you! My cell phone recently blitzed out and deleted a ton of phone numbers, I changed email addresses and couldn't get my address book to transfer without realizing I wouldn't be able to even access it again so I no longer have a lot of email addresses, phone numbers, etc. I am in the process of entering all of this info into another device which will let me down eventually...my iPod touch. It holds all of the info, dates, numbers, etc! AND, I can check my email on it, so that's great! However, as much as I love this tiny miracle of technology...I know someday...I will want to curse it's very name....just like my cell phone! haha SO, INFO, PLEASE!!!!! (I may actually write all of it down, too! Then, when I lose that...I can only blame myself! LOL!)

Just click on my little email address up there...it's clickable. Send me the following info!

Name:
Birthday:
Email:
Phone:
Address:
Something you love! (like giftable type stuff)

This will help me be a better friend by being able to email you, call you, remember your birthdays and hopefully get you a little something special when it comes around! LOL Help a girl out! Also, as an added bonus...if you email within the next twenty minutes, you'll receive ABSOLUTELY FREE my new address and phone number....but WAIT...there's MORE! If you're one of the first 50 emailers.....we'll throw in the amazing date of my birthday at absolutely NO charge! Just call 1-800.....oh, wait.......I got a little carried away! haha Just email it, people!

Love to all! Have a fab day!

No comments: