Well, since we've been back, we've been super busy! This week was GREAT! It was Valentines' and we had a great one! Todd & I enjoyed TWO nights out and got to see and visit a lot of our friends! We had a wonderful time. Then, this week, I got to hang out with Shanna A LOT! I helped her shop for things for her new house and we took our girls to lunch. They love each other, too! Yesterday, she got to come hang out with me all day at my house! I made soup for us and a salad and we sat outside on the patio and enjoyed the beautiful day and sipped ice tea after lunch! We started back to Wednesday night church last night at Southside and WE LOVE IT! We started a new women's Bible study that I am excited about. My friend, Amanda has started coming with me to church and I am so glad! It's so great to be surrounded by friends and family.
For those of you that do not know....we go to Southside Baptist Church and we'd LOVE to have you if you want to come! Our pastor, Jeff, is awesome and we love listening to him. We have a wonderful church family that we are so thankful to be back to!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!

Me & Shanna & "The GIRLS" going to lunch!

Laura & James (Todd's sister & her hubby!)

Me & Jennifer Sessions! Love ya, girl!
Me & Todd....of course, I took this photo myself! LOL

Jason & Sarah opening their Valentine Goodies!


Todd & I at the Dinner Theater Friday night at Southside!

Me & My Friend, Amanda!

Shanna & Josh with us at the dinner theater!

My sweet Sarah with her piggy-tail braids!
The tables at the dinner theater!

No comments:
Post a Comment