Monday, September 15, 2008

The Tutu Fairy

Okay, so many of you ask how I get it all done! I make about 10 costumes a week and ship them all over the country! I take care of a nearly four year old and a nine year old and cook dinner every night. Somewhere in there, I manage to shower and play with both children and read at least 20 minutes every day! Whew........just typing that made me tired. But it is 3:29 a.m. as I type this useless and pointless post! Just thought you'd like to see what the house looks like when everyone else is snuggled down sleeping. About 2 nights every week, I stay up until around 4 a.m. making these tutus and costumes. This is what my little sweat shop looks like while I'm working. But....as I line them up along the wall with tags for shipping, etc. ....I feel great accomplishment! I feel better knowing that with every costume, some little girl somewhere is going to feel like the most special little girl in the world for either a birthday, Halloween or Christmas.............and that makes it ALL worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





This is a set I made for Sarah's cabbage patch doll for her birthday party. Sarah had the same outfit and they looked so cute. I'll be posting photos from the birthday party tomorrow! :)


For now, I think I'm hitting the sack!

No comments: