


I have been so busy and haven't posted in over a week! Sorry! Whew....what a whirlwind. I've started redecorating Sarah's room although I am NOWHERE near finished! I am posting a few pics of it now! I love this new "theme" we are doing. Sarah LOVES animals and anything whimsical so when I saw this print, I had to have it! It is so cute in her room and she loves it, too! I was lucky to get to keep the same curtains and change them up by adding pompoms! I made the banner over her bed, but we are moving it to over the window soon. I have a round canopy netting that maatches her bedset to hang, but haven't gotten to that, just yet. I've been putting the final touches on it! Soon, though! My plan is to finish her room up this week! That's the "plan"! LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment