
Okay, so I haven't posted in several days! Sorry! :) A lot of my dear friends and family who read this blog are without power due to Mr. Ike, so I am not sure if this will even be read until next week or so anyway....but here goes! :)
Sarah started dance classes again last Monday! She was so excited to see her little friends again and we joined classes so she is going to make even MORE new friends! She loved going to class and was very happy about getting back to the weekly lollipop she gets from her teacher at the end of class. If only we could all be happy with something so little! :)
Sarah started dance classes again last Monday! She was so excited to see her little friends again and we joined classes so she is going to make even MORE new friends! She loved going to class and was very happy about getting back to the weekly lollipop she gets from her teacher at the end of class. If only we could all be happy with something so little! :)
I am posting photos of that for you to see! I love that she is so girly!
Jason had a great time at dance classes, too because one of Sarah's best friends has a big brother like she does and Jason & Jackson LOVE to hang out for an hour once a week! Good thing, because the mommies love to sit and talk and visit for that hour as well! It's really my favorite time of the week! I am so glad dance is back up and running. She will have a recital in December.

This last photo is one of my new all-time favorites. Sarah was sitting with her teddy bear on the front step waiting for her daddy to get home from work. I just thought this was the most precious photo! It's her favorite time of the afternoon every day!






No comments:
Post a Comment