This afternoon, I decided to take Jason & Sarah to see Santa at our mall. We had a great time! He was beautiful and had a REAL beard! The kids loved him. Last year, Sarah wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with him and this year....she was all smiles and hugs for Santa! He was so nice to them and we didn't even have to wait in line. It was great! Sarah insisted on wearing her dress that I bought her for Christmas Eve Church Service. She looked so pretty. We curled her hair and everything! Jason got to dress up as well in a crisp white shirt and his khaki pants. (pretty much his staple "dress up" clothes!) Boys are so different. He wanted to wear what he wore to school! LOL I love these photos. They are the best ones I've ever gotten of them with Santa. You can still see the wonder of childhood in their eyes! After seeing Santa, we went to the Candy Shop for a treat and then they rode the carousel in the middle of the mall! It was a fun afternoon! 












1 comment:
OK. What was it? What did you get????
Post a Comment