Okay, so today, Todd calls home and asks if we have wrapping paper! Of course, I said yes. BUT, when he comes home, he tells us that he was cleaning out his truck and he found this present inside to me from Santa! It was wrapped in newspaper but to his credit...it did look like the "holiday" section of the newspaper! LOL The tag....a post it. They must be running low on wrapping paper & tags at the North Pole this year! Oh, well...........he doesn't believe that I can be home wtih it under the tree all day every day without scheming and figuring out a way to figure out what it is. And he may be right.............it's totally taunting me! I hear it calling my name. It will be a miracle if I'm able to sleep at all for the next 10 days! haha Oh, well...I know....I'm worse than a child! Can't help it...........it's my nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what it is, though! I don't even care what it is.............I am happy with whatever it is. As long as it's not a household appliance that I have not SPECIFICALLY asked for as a gift! LOL



No comments:
Post a Comment