Saturday, December 13, 2008

The New Game...."Shopping Day" and other silly girl stuff...

Sarah has SUCH an imagination. It keeps her so busy! Every day, she does something to amaze me and make me laugh at the way her little mind works. This week, she started playing "shopping day" which is what she calls it. I call it the "cleaning out my entire pantry and dragging canned goods all over the house game!" I could also call it the "Where is mommy's canned soup?" game or the "Why is there a box of rice in your bedroom closet?" game! LOL Since she started playing this game where she gets her little grocery cart and systematically cleans out the pantry and relocates all of the food in it to other areas of the house, I've noticed she is completely entertained on her own, the pantry looks MUCH cleaner and her dolls look like they've been fed well...................but also I've noticed dinner is a little harder to make when I have to go on a daily scavenger hunt for whatever ingredient I'm searching for! LOL
Sarah with her baby's diaper bag on her shoulder and her buggy full of groceries! haha
Sarah loves our neighbor's puppy! Her name is Kiki but Sarah calls her "Sparkles". She wants a puppy so bad, but I like the arrangement of borrowing the one from 2 doors down every few days! She seems to enjoy it, as well! :) But you have to admit, she looks pretty cute holding this little fur-ball!
She even takes "her" puppy shopping!

Is this the cutest puppy picture ever, or what!?

That's my girl..............she slept with a hairbow in her hair! I didn't put her to bed with it so I guess she got up and put it in her hair after I tucked her in! haha That's my sneaky girl....no, she's not sneaking to get a snack or a drink of water.....or a toy even....but a hairbow! LOL
I guess we can call her "Sleeping Beauty"!
She also loves to pretend she works at McDonald's....yes.....she has high hopes! LOL
But you have to admit....that visor looks pretty cute on her! haha






No comments: