Jason had his school program on Tuesday night! It was great! Except for Sarah! She was AWFUL and got in big trouble when we got home. She had to go to bed early and got a serious discussion about minding mommy! Todd got stuck in a meeting and didn't get to make it and I was on my own. Jason was on the front row of the stage, so I got there early so I could get us a great seat so I could get pictures of him! Which I did............but while I was taking his photo, Sarah escaped and RAN onto the stage and went straight to her brother telling him to smile because we were taking his pictures! LOL I had to go ON STAGE in the middle of the program and drag her off the stage. Fun times. Jason was slightly embarrassed and amused at the same time. It was funny. The whole place was laughing, but it still upset me because she would not mind me at all! After it was over, she would NOT leave until we let her get on stage and sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and we had to clap and take her picture to get her to come off the stage! haha It was funny, but still infuriating! Oh, well.................JASON did GREAT! He sang and did all the movements and I really enjoyed seeing him up there! He is a pretty good little performer! He really enjoyed it, too!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Jason's School Christmas Musical....
Jason had his school program on Tuesday night! It was great! Except for Sarah! She was AWFUL and got in big trouble when we got home. She had to go to bed early and got a serious discussion about minding mommy! Todd got stuck in a meeting and didn't get to make it and I was on my own. Jason was on the front row of the stage, so I got there early so I could get us a great seat so I could get pictures of him! Which I did............but while I was taking his photo, Sarah escaped and RAN onto the stage and went straight to her brother telling him to smile because we were taking his pictures! LOL I had to go ON STAGE in the middle of the program and drag her off the stage. Fun times. Jason was slightly embarrassed and amused at the same time. It was funny. The whole place was laughing, but it still upset me because she would not mind me at all! After it was over, she would NOT leave until we let her get on stage and sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and we had to clap and take her picture to get her to come off the stage! haha It was funny, but still infuriating! Oh, well.................JASON did GREAT! He sang and did all the movements and I really enjoyed seeing him up there! He is a pretty good little performer! He really enjoyed it, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment