
Today, Todd had to get some work done at home on the computer so I took the kids and my new picnic basket and loaded up for a picnic in the park. We had so much fun. I took them to the big park with ALLLL the fun stuff to do. It was great! We had a picnic and they were so sweet. Then, we played on the swingset for a long time . Afterwards, we went to Target where Jason wanted to spend some birthday money and gift cards he had from his party. He even bought Sarah a toy. (I paid for most of it, but he wanted to get it for her!) She got a babydoll with a little stroller and he got a remote control Dodge Challenger which he was really excited about. The batteries cost almost as much as the toy! LOL He had fun playing with it all afternoon. Sarah took her new baby to bed with her tonight!
After the kids went to bed tonight, me and 2 gal pals of mine went to the movies! We went to see "What Happens in Vegas" and it was HILARIOUS! I loved it! We had so much fun! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Love, Sharon





No comments:
Post a Comment