
Well, we had a great weekend at Todd's parents' house. I got to visit with my parents, too and really had a good time and visit! (See silly pics!) The kids got a lot of swimming in this weekend. It was our first time in the pool for this year. We had a great time. Sarah is a little fish! She didn't forget anything from last summer. She was holding her breath and putting her face in the water and "swimming" with her floaties on! It was great to see her so happy. She LOVED being in the pool. We swam Saturday and then she woke me up in the middle of the night asking to swim! It was so cute! And funny. Jason loved swimming, too. He had kind of forgotten a little bit because he hadn't swam in so long but he was diving in and jumping off the diving board before Saturday was over. We loved watching them. Jason got to have a few little friends over to swim with him and Sarah. They all had fun. It was a little crazy with all the kiddos in and out of the water and constantly counting them all, but they had a blast and so did we. It was nice to visit with a few friends and catch up! I also got to help my friend, Shanna decorate her house that's for sale! We went shopping on Saturday and picked out all new stuff for her bedroom and bathroom and then she and Carolyn & I went to her house and did a quick 2 hour makeover! It was like hgtv! I felt like a show host! The hardest part was seeing her have to take down all the personal photos of her family. That is a no-no when trying to sell your home and she knew it, but it's just hard to do it! I loved helping her though! Carolyn did too!













No comments:
Post a Comment