Jason had his sleepover! I survived. We started by taking 2 friends home from school with us. They all started playing as soon as we got in the car! They were determined to have the time of their lives and I was determined to let them! They were all so funny! At 5:30 everyone came over and we had pizza and then cake and ice cream and then Jason opened presents. At 7:00, we took Sarah to our friends house so they could let her stay the night with their little girl. She loved it! She had the best time ever! Then, we took the boys to see SPEED RACER at the movies at 8:00! Todd, me and FIVE little boys. It was such fun. The movie was great! I really liked it, too! Then, we got home around 10:45 and we all headed into the house for the "Disgusting Popcicle Contest!" They kids LOVED this. I had measured out in little cups the following: Dill Pickle Juice, Sweet Pickle Juice, Orange Juice, Cinnamon, Shredded Cheese, 1000 Island Dressing, Italian Dressing and Hot Sauce! They took turns making popcicles which were numbered so I wouldn't know who's was who's. They each had to choose 3 ingredients and mix it and then write down what they put in them so we would know what won the most disgusting. And believe me .....those ingredients make for some pretty gross popcicles! Really nasty! We put them in the freezer overnight and then started making our own pillowcases. They really liked this and I didn't know if boys would get into it, but they did and they loved it! I had fabric markers and white pillowcases and they had a contest. Afterwards, they just played video games, ate a bunch of junk food and then curled up in the living room to watch a movie until they FINALLY went to sleep around 2 a.m.! When I woke up this morning, one of the boys was already awake at 6:30! He started waking the others by 8 a.m. by hitting them with pillows. I started on their "Speed Racer" Breakfast. Speed Racer's mom made pancakes all the time so that's what we had. I set the table for them and made homemade pancakes, sausage patties and bacon! They loved it and ate REALLY good! After breakfast, I had to taste the disgusting popcicles! ICK! The winner was the Hot Sauce Italian Dill Pickle Popcicle! GROSSS! After that, they went outside and had a jump-rope contest and then played Guitar Hero until their moms picked them up one by one! I took about a 1 hour nap afterwards! Whew! I'm still not fully recovered!
Go, Speed Racer, Go!


Jason's real birthday isn't until May 22nd, but that didn't stop him from blowing out candles and enjoying presents!


Sarah was not at all intimidated by the house full of boys!
Hanging out!

Yucky Popcicles!!!!!!!

Pillowcase Contest



Brennen won the pillowcase contest!!!


All ready for bed!!!
Yeah right!

They finally passed out!!!
1 comment:
You're brave! Looks like they had a great time. Ben has had a small sleep over, but I just can't handle a big one. I'm getting too old!
Susan
Post a Comment