I took this picture of Sarah Saturday at her Dance Recital Photo Shoot. I thought she looked a lot like Shirley Temple with those blonde curls and her serious face! She really does favor her. We've been told that before, but now I think I see it! All of the little girls were sooooo adorable in their outfits for their pictures! I loved it! I cannot wait for her recital! It's May 30th!
Sarah & her friend, Emma realize that they "match!" So sweet!
This will now top the charts as one of my ALL TIME favorites of Sarah...
Jumping around like a silly girl!
Getting primped and ready!
The following pictures are from Jason's school at the Mother's Day Tea Party! It was so precious and Jason wrote and read some wonderful poems! All of the kids did really great. It was very touching....and yes....I cried!

These next photos are from the little kitten that showed up on our street without a home. Sarah LOVED LOVED LOVED this kitty. She did get in trouble though for taking the kitten inside while we were all in the yard, locking all the doors and not letting us in! The kitten pee-peed in her room and I had to clean up a mess! She looked right at Todd talking to her through the window and told him "no" when he told her to go open the door! All in all, it was pretty funny, though! I thought she was sooooo cute holding this kitten!
How could my mommy & daddy say no to this sweet smiley face?!?
Next is "Perrin's Final Flight" from Jason's school. This is the last year for Perrin Elementary. It will become an alternative school next year. It's been an awesome school for Jason. We have LOVED his teacher. She is the most amazing teacher ever! All of his teachers have been wonderful! We went to the big night at school and Jason had entered the art contest! He won a prize! He was so excited! This is the artwork that won!



The next photos are from playing in the back yard! The kids have had a blast playing. I got them some foam swords and turned on the bubble machine and they had so much fun playing "sword" fights in the yard. Sarah couldn't help herself...she was right in the middle of it! She can certainly "keep up" with the big boys! I love how she still looks and smiles at the camera even in the middle of a sword fight! Go Zorro! LOL













No comments:
Post a Comment