Thursday, July 9, 2009

Okay....I'm a horrible blogger!

So I realize I have not been great at keeping up the blog lately! I've been so busy doing stuff worth blogging about that I forget to actually PUT it on the blog!

I promise, I am going to be better! You see that I have updated my whole blog! New background, new photos, new everything! Yea! I like it! Hope you do, too!

So this is the first posting to start catching up!

We went on a playdate with our sweet friends, Angie & Rachel! We met at the zoo and enjoyed watching the kids see the animals! Jason's favorite is the Otter Exhibit and Sarah's is the Flamingos!!!! We loved watching Rachel! She is just PRECIOUS! Jason said he wouldn't mind having another sister if she acted just like Rachel! I told him "No dice....you have all the little sister you are going to get!" LOL But it was nice of him to say that! haha



The kids riding on the choo-choo!
Sarah LOVES the pink flamingos! She wants to be one for Halloween this year!




Jason was so sweet! He wanted to pull the girls around! Of course, we let him! He loves being a big brother. I am so proud of him for always being there for Sarah! (and Rachel!)

Watching for the Hippos! They were too sleepy to play, though!




Afterwards, we went to Chick-Fil-A. Sarah's FAVORITE! The cow was walking around which both excited and terrified Sarah! She had really mixed emotions about him! LOL BUT, I managed to get her picture and Jason's with the cow!

No comments: