Thursday, July 9, 2009

A day with friends...

We had fun another day going with our friends to the library for a magic show and then to the water park for some fun in the sun! The kids had a wonderful time! So did I! :)





































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad your back to the blogging. I love all the updated pictures and your new background etc. We sure miss you here in Sherman. Kim and I are always saying, "hey, you remember when we did that with Sharon," or "Sharon could make that!" Sarah is growing so quickly right now. I don't know if you can see it when you are with her daily, but WOW I sure can. She's beautiful...just like her Mommy. Love you Sharon.
Regina

Sharon said...

Regina, You are so precious! I miss you and Kim & Tosha & Jennifer so much! I thought I would get to come visit and it hasn't happened and it makes me sad. I am just going to MAKE myself come before October and see you guys!!!! It's just SO hard to get away! LOL Love you guys and miss you TONS!