Today, I took Sarah (Cinderella) to a royal birthday party! Her friend, Savannah Grace turned four and they threw a BEAUTIFUL party! (as you will see in the following photos...) Sarah loved today! She was Cinderella. I ordered the top for her outfit and made the rest myself. She especially loved her princess shoes. She looked so angelic and sweet and I know I will be using these photos for her wedding someday! haha (Which Todd said will not be as big a deal as the party we attended....but he's wrong! LOL) Sarah wanted to be Cinderella, which was appropriate with her blonde hair and blue eyes. I think she was the prettiest Cinderella that I've ever seen! (I am slightly biased, though!) The party was amazing! A castle cake, neverending juice flowing from a fountain, "Build-a-Bear" friends to make and take home, Bibbity Bobbity Boutique where the girls got glitterized and made up and then got to choose some bling and a crown & wand to keep and then the grande finale.....a REAL horse and Princess Carriage ride! She will most likely remember today FOREVER....I know I will!Saturday, January 10, 2009
A Royal Birthday Party
Today, I took Sarah (Cinderella) to a royal birthday party! Her friend, Savannah Grace turned four and they threw a BEAUTIFUL party! (as you will see in the following photos...) Sarah loved today! She was Cinderella. I ordered the top for her outfit and made the rest myself. She especially loved her princess shoes. She looked so angelic and sweet and I know I will be using these photos for her wedding someday! haha (Which Todd said will not be as big a deal as the party we attended....but he's wrong! LOL) Sarah wanted to be Cinderella, which was appropriate with her blonde hair and blue eyes. I think she was the prettiest Cinderella that I've ever seen! (I am slightly biased, though!) The party was amazing! A castle cake, neverending juice flowing from a fountain, "Build-a-Bear" friends to make and take home, Bibbity Bobbity Boutique where the girls got glitterized and made up and then got to choose some bling and a crown & wand to keep and then the grande finale.....a REAL horse and Princess Carriage ride! She will most likely remember today FOREVER....I know I will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment