Saturday, April 12, 2008

Rainbow Wishes....


I have often said that one of the greatest thing about being a parent is seeing the look of wonder in your children's eyes when they see something amazing and beautiful.
Yet another example happened tonight. At about 7:15, Jason & I were leaving for Target and we looked up and there was a beautiful FULL Rainbow over our house! Sarah has NEVER seen one, so we got really excited and we started taking photos. These are truly priceless. I cannot wait to get a large one of the one where they are hugging and looking up at it from the back! It's my favorite!
There is a song by Christopher Faizi that is my favorite song for my kids and this stage in their lives. It makes me so happy when I hear it. It's perfect! These are the lyrics and I wanted to share them with you and put them with these precious photos.

PERFECT LYRICS!

"Little One" by Christopher Faizi
Diamond kite...
In a perfect sky
Over castles of sand
Upon a star
The world's your cookie jar
A fingerpainted land.

Little one never lose that magic
Keep it there
Deep inside your heart.
Remember this
And it's sure to take you far
Little one, Have fun.

Paper Dolls
Glitter on the walls
Future princess bride
You'll leave some day
But now we've games to play
Time is on our side
Little one never lose that magic
Keep it there
Deep inside your heart
Remember this
And it's sure to take you far
Little one, Have fun.

While you're young...
Have fun.

If you want to hear it, go to myspace and it plays automatically by clicking on this link.




No comments: