Sunday, April 27, 2008

ONE HUNDRED POSTS! YEA!




Thanks to Coffee.....we are through moving! LOL

And thanks to all of you who read the blog faithfully! You've really kept me going. I love blogging and this is my 101st post! I didn't realize I had made it to ONE HUNDRED!!!!!!! Yea!

We are MOVED!

Okay...for anyone who said there was NO way I'd be moved in and unpacked by Sunday....................nanny nanny boo boo! I am!

My mother in law, Carolyn, came to help us and I could not have gotten finished without her. She was a miracle worker! LOL She and I got everything done. There is not one stitch of dirty laundry except the clothing we are wearing, the closets are organized, the pictures are hung up and the place looks like we've lived there for months............except it is still clean! haha

I am at the old house typing this blog because I don't have internet over there until WEDNESDAY! If you need me....call my cell............you all should have the number. You can call my old number and leave me a message. I will be checking myspace and email here until Wed. I will be here cleaning all day tomorrow so if you message me.........I'll get it in the morning.

I love the new house. It's so great! The kids LOVE it too. It's only 300 sq. ft. bigger than where we were........but it's a home, not a duplex....so it's way better. And the BACKYARD is awesome. The kids have already had 2 picnics outside since yesterday! haha I am very happy as is the rest of the family!

Here are a few pics! Our friends, the Lipscomb's brought us this adorable (and yummy) cookie cake on Friday while we were moving and a cooler full of cold drinks! It was so thoughtful and we really truly appreciated it! Thanks, guys!!!!
There is one pic of the front sidewalk. It was the first thing I did when moving in! The photos of the inside are going to be posted tomorrow! I know the suspense is killing you, Amanda & Julie! LOL

This is a photo I took when we were leaving the new house Friday night. The sunsets are just beautiful and I love the line of trees at the entrance of the new neighborhood!

Raibows & Smiles...

Sarah drew her first picture of something on a magna-doodle. This is the first picture that she told me "it's a rainbow" and it actually looked like what she said! LOL I thought it was so sweet, I had to take a picture of it! Enjoy! Love, Sharon

No comments: