I am signing Sarah up for her first dance lessons! She starts next Wednesday. She is going to be so cute in those little leotards and dance shoes! I can hardly wait! She is very excited about it, too!
Jason is growing up so fast. He is really getting good at playing his electric guitar! Today, I had to take it to his school for a practice. They are having a mock TAKS test next week and he is leading the "pep rally" for it to get the kids excited about it! He gets to dress 50's style and play his guitar on stage in front of the whole school! He is really pumped up about that!
I am posting a few pics of him with his cowboy hat on practicing his guitar! He doesn't even wear this hat, but thought it was funny with his guitar! haha Needless to say, I think Brad Paisley, Kenny Chesney and all those other little Nashville boys better watch out! Jason is a star on the rise! haha (He at least looks really cute in the hat!) Also, this is a logo I made for him to put on a t-shirt! It's just like the "iPod" logo, but with his guitar! I was impressed that I was able to make it look this good and he wants a huge poster of it for his room! haha
Hope you all are having a great day!
Sharon




No comments:
Post a Comment