He said we had to go tonight, sign the paperwork and take the Jeep and drop it off for them tonight and they would give us a loaner until tomorrow when mine comes in.
When we got there, we waited about 10 minutes in the sales office because the finance office was "getting our paperwork ready". The salesman told Todd that some guy in the back was starting his own business and needed to rent a lift from him for work, so he went to talk to him.
When he came back, he and the salesman said that the Finance Dept. was ready for us. It is across the parking lot so we walked outside and the entire sales and management team was standing around a silver Dodge Charger with about 20 huge balloons tied to it!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe he surprised me like that! They all yelled "Happy Birthday!" and I ran and jumped in the car! It was just like being on Wheel of Fortune or something!!!!!!!!
Then, I got out an hugged Todd! I was so surprised. That was so nice of Todd! I had a really great birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment