Well, today is my 32nd birthday! ICK! haha I know, I know......still "young".
That's what I've heard.....still young. I'll go for that!
It's been a great day so far. I woke up and Todd immediately wished me Happy Birthday this morning, then Sarah, then Jason. Sweeties! Me and the kids ate breakfast with our "birthday music" going just like we do for their birthdays. They get so excited about any birthday......even mine!
Then, when taking Jsaon to school, I realized I left his homework from MONDAY night on the bar........AGAIN. He didn't take it yesterday, either. SO, I told him I would bring it to the school later. I called his teacher a bit later and told her to believe him when he said it was his mom's fault! She said that he told her "My mom forgot my homework AGAIN. Today is her birthday and I think she's getting too old to remember stuff!" She said it was hilarious! I thought so, too! He is so funny!
Then, when we came home, Sarah and I were laying on the sofa watching cartoons and she went and got her tiara & wand and put them on me and said "Mommy the berry princess" instead of "fairy" princess! SO sweet.
I got a cookie bouquet delivered from my sister in law & husband and niece and calls from everyone! Friends who I didn't even realize would KNOW today was my birthday even called with great wishes.
Tonight, the kids are going to church with some friends and Todd is taking me out to eat. I don't know where we'll go, but I can't wait! We haven't had a "date night" since August! AND, he is buying me a new car for my birthday. It's not here today, but it will be tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get it!!!!!! It's a silver Dodge Charger! I'll post pics of it as soon as I get it!
Love to you all!
Sharon
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment