
Okay, I always knew Sarah was a piece of art! Check out what I did with her photo! Funny resemblance, don't you think?


Well, today, Jason went to school sporting his "Vote for Jason for Student Council" Poster. His class theme is "Mighty Minds" and they love "M&M's". The school's "mascot" is the Perrin Jets. It's all in his poster! He loved coloring and making this poster. He was so proud of it this morning! He even has to do a speech! He wrote it and put it in his pocket so he can study it to memorize it later! Future President of the United States? (Let's hope not! haha) That would be what I would classify as a "HIGH stress" job.
As a result of Jason & I using markers to color his poster, one got loose somewhere and guess who found it...........yep........you got it. The two year old art prodigy. SHE LOVES TO COLOR with markers. (As you can also see in the photos.) This morning, I had shown the kids photos from the art museum I went to yesterday and well, I guess she got inspired to make herself into an exhibit. Do you see a resemblance in her and this sculpture? haha
Hope you all have a great day!










No comments:
Post a Comment