Well, summer is finally here and on the 2nd day of no school, I was already thinking "uh-oh"! Sarah kept asking what time we were taking Jason to school and when I explained that he didn't have to go, she was a bit upset! LOL She is used to being home by herself and ruling the roost all day and now, she has competition! Oh, well....She'll get used to it and grow to love it, I hope.
With Jason here, she doesn't nap very well. Yikes! I didn't think about that before school let out! haha This means that I don't get to talk on the phone hardly at all! Just so you can get a clear picture of my problem.....here's an illustration.
IT IS EASIER AND LESS PAINFUL TO GET ONE OF THOSE BIORE PORE STRIPS PEELED OFF OF MY NOSE THAN TO PEEL HER FROM MY LEG WHILE ON THE PHONE!!! At other times, I feel like a tree. She climbs me all day! If only my trunk were thinner and taller, she'd have a harder time, but I'm the short kind of tree with the bigger base and shorter limbs so it's easy to grab on for her! LOL
I went and got a new calendar to hang on the fridge night before last. It's a dry erase. Seems like our plans change all the time and I needed to be able to change it up! We have lots of summer activities scheduled to stay busy! We also have lots of "down days" though where I plan to do absolutely nothing with them. We love to sit and watch movies and eat popcorn. I love spending the afternoon curled up on the couch with the two of them!
I hope all of you have started your summer out on a positive note. I know ours will be busy, but fun. I love the summer and so do the kids!
I did manage to capture this one photo of Jason & Sarah getting along! LOL They were asleep.


1 comment:
What sweet babies! I love Sarah's curls. She is such a pretty little girl. We need to get together soon. Do you have any trips planned for Lufkin?
Post a Comment