Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sarah's trip to "Starbucks"!


Well, this morning, we tried to "beat the crowd" to the pharmacy to get Sarah's monthly meds. I thought Target's pharm. opened at 8 and we got there about 8:15 and they didn't open until 9. So, we did our shopping and went at 9. Then, they said to give them THIRTY MINUTES to get her prescription. We already had a buggy full of junk we probably didn't need, so instead of walking around the store, we opted to go to Starbucks! Sarah was SOOOO funny! She had her Pucci Puppy in her pet carrier bag and Strawberry Shortcake Baby Doll and she wanted to walk. She said "I big girl. I walk, Mommy." I tried to get her in the buggy and she would say "I NO WANT in the buggy...I BIG GIRL, MOMMY...NOT BABY." haha She was funny.

So, we went into Starbucks and I ordered a Cafe' Mocha which she calls "Coca Mocha". (I know...adorable, but scary! haha) So, of course, she wanted a "Coca Mocha" which in mommy world translated to "apple juice". She didn't want it in her sippy cup either. SHE WANTED A "TARBUCK" cup! So, she got one with an "apple mocha" which she would sip and then sigh. "Sip....ahhhh" It was killing me and the Starbucks chick. She loved Sarah. She stood talking to her and Sarah was just very conversational with her. We stayed for about 20 minutes and she said "That was FUN!"

All this proves is that even though, we all know she's my girl.......SHE IS REALLLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY my girl! haha

I'm SOOOOOOOOO glad I always have my little digital camera in my bag!

Hope you like the funny pics! I made this cute collage!

Sharon

No comments: